Luxury Horseriding Weekend for Two
A tranquil weekend in the beautiful area of Krushuna Waterfalls! Luxury, coziness and hospitality combined with horse riding and recreation surrounded by nature.
• Go on a ride in the Devetach Plateau
• Enjoy delicious homemade breakfasts
• Try your hand at archery
• Visit and immerse yourself in the beauty of Krushuna Waterfalls and the Devetashka Cave
• Enjoy the sunshine by the “Lux” House’s outdoor pool
Go on an unforgettable vacation to one of the most beautiful regions in Bulgaria - the Devetach Plateau!
Enjoy the local hospitality and delicious homemade breakfasts. Explore the world of horseriding and archery. Add horseriding to your list of favourite hobbies or sports!
• Lux: 118 €
• Cozy: 105 €
• Standard: 90 €
Inclusions / exclusions
The price includes
• Overnight in the “Lux” House, “Cozy” or “Standard” + homemade breakfast
• 2 horse riding lessons with an instructor, 1 hour long
Optional extras on request
• Dinner for two on a three-course menu – 33 € (for example: salad, beef veal, home-made bread, dessert, a glass of wine)
• Sauna for two (1 hour) – 20 € (the sauna is located in the Lux house, but if desired it can be used by the guests of the other two houses)
• An hour-long massage – 30 € - you can choose between classical, relaxing, toning and aroma massage (massage can be used by one person for 1 hour or divided into 2 x 30 minutes for two persons one after another)
• 30 min archery session for two – 11 €
• Bicycle rent for two – 20 € for the whole day
Route: from the village of Karpachevo to Krushuna waterfalls
House Lux may be closed during the coldest part of the winter months.
The horse riding voucher for two is valid for 6 months.
Cancellation within 30 days of purchase.
Weekends, Horse Riding
5555 Деветаки, България
Starting point - Plovdiv, Bulgaria
2 days \ 1 night
Spring, Summer, Autumn
Live tour guide available in English
Maxiumum number of participants - 10 people
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Mursalitsa National Park Horse Riding Trail
8 days trip of exploring the Rhodope mountains on horseback, including Mursalitsa park, Shiroka Laka and Gela. Suitable for reasonably experienced riders.
Horse riding in Sitovo village
Book online a horse riding trip during your vacation in Plovdiv. With its picturesque landscapes, the Sitovo horse-riding trail is perfect for nature lovers.
Horse riding in Kosovo village
The horse riding near Plovdiv is a top attraction for nature lovers. Enjoy beautiful views and rural atmosphere in the villages in the Rhodope mountain.
A Week of Horse Riding in the Rhodopes Near Bachkovo
This horse riding trail takes you to the rural places of the Rhodope mountains, through historic villages, old monasteries, waterfalls and stunning landscapes.
Horseriding Through the Land of the Thracians
Ride through a trail that combines canters and amazing scenery with ancient Thracian and Roman ruins, delicious wines and spa opportunities.
Two Day Horse Tour
Experience a two day ride on horseback through the protected area of "sredni Livadi"
Nature Ride on Horseback
Enjoy a wonderfully refreshing ride amongst nature as you ride on horseback through the strikingly green hills and valleys of the Rhodope Mountains.
This horse riding trail takes you on an adventure to the Devetaki plateau through the beautiful wild nature of the Rhodope Mountains
Academy "The Soul of the Horse" Level I
Learn the basics of horseback riding. Everything you need to know from saddling your horse to actually getting on and taking off