Romantic Yurt Getaway
Return to nature in this eco-village made up of yurts! Experience the natural rhythm of life and a nomadic lifestyle, an almost impossible feat nowadays.
• Relax in an atmospheric eco-village
• Get in touch with nature
• Enjoy a lovely organic breakfast
Caught up in our busy modern way of life, we often forget about the inner harmony that only simplicity can give us. It is a privilege that ancient civilisations enjoyed for centuries.
Enjoy the freedom that that comes with the simplicity of the nomadic lifestyle – freedom that is almost impossible to achieve in the busy world of today. The yurt is made entirely out of environmentally friendly materials - wooden rods tied together with leather, cotton walls, rattan and linen that conserve the heat inside the yurt. There are no nails, no screws, no wire, no corners and bulkheads. The yurt breathes like a living organism – a cozy space filled with positive energy. You will be met with harmony and tranquillity, accompanied with organic food made from environmentally friendly products grown in the village itself.
The package is for two and includes an overnight stay, bio breakfast, archery or rifle shooting, a buggy ride.
The overnight stay may be in a yurt or in a “barrel” specially designed for this purpose. We have sleeping bags available on request.
Inclusions / exclusions
The price includes
• Overnight for two in a yurt or a “barrel”
• Organic breakfast
• Archery or recreational shooting
• A ride aboard a buggy
Optional extras on request
• Extra night for two – 52 € - extend your stay by one additional night, including breakfast, a buggy ride and archery or recreational shooting.
• Up to 45 min of horse-riding per person (with an instructor) – 34 € - also suitable for beginners and inexperienced riders.
• For guests from abroad, we can organize a folklore programme and a demonstration of the preparation of traditional Bulgarian dishes on request.
Buy it as a gift for a couple you care about, for example as a wedding or anniversary gift, and they can decide when to use it.
You can plan your stay in the eco-village on weekdays and weekends starting from the beginning of April until mid-October.
Cancellation within 30 days of the date of purchase
Weekends, Alternative Tourism
Starting point - Plovdiv, Bulgaria
2 days \ 1 night
Spring, Summer, Autumn
Live tour guide available in English
Maxiumum number of participants - 10 people
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Rural Getaway to Orehovo Village
Enjoy a relaxing experience at Orehovo village, situated in the Rhodope mountains
Omaya Village – a Fantasy Come True
Turn your holiday into a fairytale at Omaya eco-village - 7 unique clay huts, 2 ponds, 2 restaurants, all within a short distance of several historic villages.