Skydiving - the Adventure of a Lifetime
Skydive from a height of 3500 m! Freefalling at a speed of 240 km/h is an experience unparalleled in its intensity. A fantastic adventure for adrenaline-lovers!
• Take on a challenge that will test your courage
• Freefall until you reach terminal velocity
• Feel the intoxicating rush of adrenaline
• Get it all on tape and share your adventure with friends and family
No words can describe what you are going to feel as you take the leap, so let’s give you a brief step-by-step rundown of how tandem skydiving works:
• A brief theoretical instruction by your instructor.
• Preparation of the equipment provided by the instructor.
• An approximately 15-20 minute-long flight to reach the required altitude. During the flight, the instructor will connect his equipment to yours.
• This is followed by a jump from the plane and a 40-50 second free-fall at a speed of about 240 km / h.
• Opening the parachute at the instructor’s discretion, floating back to the ground for about 5 minutes and landing.
The adrenaline will keep coursing through your veins long after the jump, and the memory of this adventure is going to last you a lifetime!
The price includes
• A full skydiving experience, equipment included
• The services of an instructor
Optional extras on request
• A video filmed by the instructor you’ll be strapped onto during the tandem jump – 47 € (this service is free at the Montana dropzone – no need to add it to your package)
• A video shot by a parachutist-operator, who will skydive next to you and will film you side-by-side – 93 €
Tandem jumps are available at the Montana and Kondofrey dropzones. Contact us for additional information.
The video service can be added and paid at a later stage.
Bookings must be done at least 3 days prior to the jump.
Maximum weight of the participant: 100 kg
Maximum height of the participant: 2 m
Minimum age of the participant: 14
Minors must be accompanied by a parent, who is required to sign a declaration of consent.
Please contact us prior to purchasing a voucher for a minor.
Cancellation within 30 days of the date of purchase.
Starting point - Montana, Bulgaria
Spring, Summer, Autumn
Live tour guide available in English
Maxiumum number of participants - 10 people
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
The Mysteries of the Rhodope Mountains
Turn your sightseeing holiday into an adrenaline holiday and go off-roading from Bulgaria's Devil's Throat Cave to Yagodina cave.
Paraglider Flight over Sopot
Don't miss the variety of adventures during your holiday in Plovdiv. If you like adrenaline book a flight with a paraglider!
Are you a fan of adrenaline and extreme sports? Go bungee jumping all over Bulgaria, by yourself or in tandem with a friend or loved one!
The Thrilling Caves of the Rhodopes
A trip to two of the most emblematic caves in the Rhodope mountains, topped off with a day of spelunking in the Haramiiska cave. A must for caving enthusiasts.